Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

NYFW - SS13 // part 2


Some more favourites from NYFW. I'm still majorly impressed with what I've seen in the past couple of days, it's getting me inspired and more eager to get back to uni to start doing things again. Along with the more extravagant collections I've picked out a couple that I think are really wearable for everyday (which is nice to see) and I love that Ruffian had all the models wearing Converse instead of heels. And I absolutely adore Monique Lhuillier's collection. The prints, colours and detailing are simply gorgeous and there's a number of gowns that are breathtaking! From all of this, I've got high hopes for the collections still to come from New York and also from London, Milan and Paris.
 Can't wait!


Alexander Wang


Hervé Léger by Max Azria


Prabal Gurung 


Thakoon Addition


Ruffian


Rebecca Taylor


Rebecca Taylor


Monique Lhuillier 

all photos - style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment